Steve served 3 years with the US Army 82nd Airborne Division as a Military Policeman. He graduated from the US Army Military Police School, Basic Airborne Course and Jungle Operations Warfare Center, Panama.
After leaving the Army, Steve spent 30 years as a law enforcement officer.
He was a Detective, SWAT Squad Leader, Dive Team Leader and Bomb Technician. Steve was assigned to the FBI/HIDTA Task Force for 6 years. He was also a School Resource Officer for 6 years and the police department's O.C. Pepper Spray and Taser Instructor. Other duties included weapons armorer and range officer, certified as a firearms instructor.
Steve was an instructor with the Police Academy serving as the primary instructor for the Basic Water Rescue program and also teaching courses on Weapons of Mass Destruction and terrorism.
Steve conducted personal protection for several families in the US, Canada and Mexico and has provided security and conducted investigations and surviellance accross the US.
In 2009 he worked in the Afghanistan Police Program (APP) in Kabul and the Logar Province as a Police Mentor/Advisor on a one year contract through the Department of State.
He has conducted Threat, Risk and Vulnerability assessments on multiple levels for corporate and personal clients.
He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a Master of Science in
Master of Science
Administration of Justice - Homeland Security/Cyber Security
Salve Regina University (2018)
Bachelor of Science
Roger Williams University (2005)
Certified NRA and AZ DPS Firearms Instructor.
Sig Sauer Pistol Armorer
S&W AR & M&P Pistol Armorer
Mossberg Shotgun Armorer
FBI certified explosive ordnance technician.
Certified team leader in high-risk special operations.
Developing quantitative and qualitative reports, charts, and graphs.
Running and editing macros via Microsoft Excel.
Experience in Threat, Risk and Vulnerability assessments.
Investigations for credit card fraud, retail fraud, organized retail crime, money laundering
Create policy and procedure for accreditation acceptance.
Executive Protection/Private Investigations
Rubicon Protection/Elite PSS/ Mayhem Solutions Group, Arizona
8/1/19 to present
· Conduct surveillance for workplace violence cases
· Threat, Risk and vulnerability assessments
· Provide executive protection
Department of Homeland Security, Phoenix, AZ
12/09/18 to 7/31/19
• I am tasked with ensuring the safety and security of the traveling public.
• Utilizing critical thinking skills, including the application of risk-based security screening protocols.
• Retaining and implementing knowledge of all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
East Greenwich Police Department, East Greenwich, RI
02/21/11 to 09/01/18
• While assigned to the district high school, I was a law enforcement presence, a teacher and a mentor.
• My daily patrols would also include the other schools in the district.
• I served in the capacity of firearms instructor, armorer and Special Response Team officer.
• Started the departments Peer Support Team, offering counseling and emotional support to other officers.
• Investigate various computer crimes within the school district.
DynCorp International, Afghanistan
01/25/09 to 01/25/10
• Trained as an advisor/mentor for the Afghan Police Program funded by the Department of State.
• Assigned to Forward District Development (FDD) in the Logar Province with the US Army.
• Conducted training, compiled data and reported to my supervisors and military commanders.
• Transferred to the Central Training Center in Kabul as a tactical training program advisor.
• Conducted advanced shooting techniques and advised on logistics and supply procurement.
Rhode Island Ethics Commission Providence, RI
09/01/07 to 10/01/08
• Investigate any and all ethics complaints made against state politicians or appointed officials.
• Compile reports and present findings to the RI Ethics Commission for hearings.
• Educate and advise public officials and employees about the standards of conduct in the Code of Ethics. Monitor the financial disclosure program which requires all officials to file statements annually.
Kroll Government Services, Loveland, CO
11/1/06 to 01/01/09
• Trained in the use of company and government software used to complete federal forms, SF-85, SF-86.
• Conduct background checks for candidates needing government security clearances.
• Compile reports and present them to specific government entities for potential employee vetting.
Warwick Police Department, Warwick, RI
12/22/84 to 10/22/06
• While assigned to the detective division, investigate all criminal activity.
• Assigned to the FBI/High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force investigating long term, high level narcotics violations.
• Utilize various technical data software for reviewing and linking suspicious activity and suspects.
• Special weapons and tactics squad leader utilized in high threat operations.
• Certified explosive ordnance technician assigned to the state bomb squad.
• Operate multiple fraud analyzing computer systems to assist with investigations.
82nd Airborne Division Military Police, Ft Bragg, NC
09/28/79 to 09/28/82
• Completed US Army basic training, MP Academy and Airborne Jump School.
• Conduct patrol operations on Ft. Bragg and in the city of Fayetteville.
• Engage in combat training around the world.
Law Enforcement Training and Related Skills
Jul 20 NRA Instructor Certification
Mar 19 TSA Academy Training
Aug 17 A.L.I.C.E. Solo Officer Training
Aug 15 PRSBI New Mexico Tech
Sep 14 A.L.I.C.E. Instructor Certification
Apr 14 Smith & Wesson AR15 Armorer course
Feb 14 Mossberg Shotgun Armorer course
Aug 13 Advanced SRO, NASRO
Jul 13 IRTB New Mexico Tech
Mar 13 Smith & Wesson M&P Armorer course
Apr 12 Sig Sauer Armorer Course
Aug 06 TTST Course/Aircraft Assault, SOTT-I
Jun 06 KGS/OPM Experienced Investigator Training Course, Kroll
Dec 05 DHS WMD Tactical Commanders Course
Jun 04 FBI Large Vehicle Post Blast Crime Scene School
Apr 04 FAA Police Officers Flying Armed Course
Jan 04 ISDS Israeli Perspective on Suicide Bombers
Dec 03 ODP Haz-Mat Evidence Collection
Oct 03 RITOA Patrol Rifle Course
Oct 03 RIEMA Train the Trainer WMD PPE for Law Enforcement
Jan 03 TASER Instructor Course
Dec 02 New Mexico Tech EMRTC Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings
Jun 02 Northwestern University Instructor Development Course
Aug 02 BATF Advanced Explosive Destruction Techniques
Aug 01 BATF Underwater Explosive Recovery Course
Jun 00 BATF Post Blast Investigation
Feb 98 RI Fire Academy Train the Trainer, Emergency Response to Terrorism
Jun 96 FBI Post Blast Investigation
Jun 94 FBI EOD Hazardous Devices School
Nov 93 DEA Narcotics Airport Interdiction
Oct 93 DEA Basic Narcotics Investigation
Nov 92 Cap Stun Pepper Gas Instructor Course
Oct 92 O.C. Pepper Gas Instructor Course
May 91 PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Course
Jun 90 FBI Semi-Automatic Transition Instructor School
Classes and Training:
We are a mobile self-defense company.
Which means we come to you!
Indoor Shooting Ranges We Use:
C2 Tactical, 8475 S. Emerald Dr, Tempe, AZ
C2 Tactical, 7000 E Mayo Blvd #1050, Phoenix, AZ
Outdoor Shooting Range We Use:
Rio Salado Sportsman's Club, 3960 N Usery Pass Rd, Mesa, AZ